Saturday, October 10, 2020

5 MILLION YEARS TO THE ALIEN BAY OF BLOOD IN SPACE

For this Countdown To Halloween Saturday Night Special, I have made you a scary "Ear Movie Sound Scape" with the help of my good friend, the Sonicmeister Chris Phinney!
Chris laid down the base 'harshient' track, and I added sound clips from all these movies you see here. It's only about three minutes long, so Enjoy!

The neat thing is we never used these posters when we wrote about these movies the first time. If you want to be confused, it's all right because most of these films had multiple names. This poster from "5 Million Years To Earth" aka "Quatermass And The Pit," is one of the coolest posters I've seen lately. This guy is attacking this woman, but it really looks like they're dancing!
 
"The 7 Brothers Meet Dracula" was also known as "The Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires."
Boy, what kid wouldn't want to have this "Atragon" model?

And last but not least, Mario Bava's "A Bay Of Blood"
 

1 comment:

KD said...

Cool! But the only sound clips I clearly recognized (in the HAPPY HALLOWEEN link in RED text at the top of this blog entry) came from Don Dohler's ALIEN FACTOR. I must have seen that crazy little film a couple dozen times! =:O


(but then, I knew Don when he was making that film)

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??