Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LA VAMPIRE NUE (The Nude Vampire) - Yvon Serault - "The New Era Of The Mutants" (1970)

I ain't even been right lately, and I didn't even know this French film was made in 1970 until I sat down to do this, but it's too late now. The date on this Freaky-Deaky WTF movie doesn't really make that much difference, I didn't know what the Hell was going on half the time I was watching it anyway, but I will tell you one thing, it's got a weird free jazz world music soundtrack that's hard to beat!! The wild score for this flick was written by some crazy cat name Yvon Serault, in his solo film outing as far as I can tell, and that's about all the info you can beat out of me without any further torture, because I need to crawl back into the cave!!

"There were never any vampires, but there are mutants!"

So here's what this movie is about! There is these three cats enjoying this gal's dance just a little too much!

You've got this painter artiste guy!!

This is his model!! She seems to have some real serious issues!!

Then there's this gal!!

And then there's these girls!!

Wrap it all up with a speech from this mutant goober priest, and don't forget to remember "You are helpless against evolution!!" And that's just about it!!

1 comment:

Greg Goodsell said...

This is an early work by French auteaur Jean Rollin,whose most famouse film LIVING DEAD GIRL inspired the song by Rob Zombie!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??