Friday, September 2, 2022

JOURNEY TO THE 7th PLANET - The Trailer

Here are some stills from the JOURNEY TO THE 7th PLANET off of a trailer collection I have. It's a VHS transfer and so has a certain funk to it, but it does tell you  everything you could expect to experience in the movie. Eegah!! and I saw this one back in 1962 and it was pretty wild, in fact, we saw the original cut that now seems to be lost and the only print available has a few scenes edited out.

Okay, here you go, the movie in words, clear your mind and let's take a Journey to the 7th Planet, Uranus.

I don't know, I have so much work to do that I don't have time for hidden desires.

What are our unbearable fears? I'm sure we all have them lurking in some shadows in the back of our fragile minds.

I get 'into space' but I don't get 'beyond space.' Leave a comment if you know what it means.

They probe the unknown in their Atlas rocket and actually go beyond the mysteries of the sixth sense! Face it, you'll need to see the movie to find out what that means.

Okay, we're here, knocking on the door of the 7th planet, gird your grid...

Good old John only has one thing on his mind, and so does Greta.

I guess that astronauts are pretty much daredevils when you think about it.

Nothing's a bigger distraction than enticing beauties from Uranus!

The mind monster loves toying with the guys.

Wow, if my heart will stand shock still, I want to go see this dang flick!

Now you know everything to expect in JOURNEY TO THE 7th PLANET, coming soon to a theater near you!

No comments:

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??