Wednesday, March 21, 2018

JAPANESE HORROR SPLASHES AND SPLATS FROM THE 1950'S AND 60'S!

It's time for yet another Weirdsville Wednesday in The Dungeon! I ended up with a bunch of Japanese horror movie trailers; I think you can find most of them on YouTube if you're interested. Not came, but comes! And that's the general rule with trailers, just like posters, the movie makers can say anything they damn well please, because nobody has ever held them accountable!

That 'Masterpiece' would be "RODAN," and if I recall correctly, he didn't come from Hell, it was Tabonga who came from Hell!

Scream if you want! Nobody can hear you in space!

Tumultuous!
Now that's a cool word you don't hear every day!

Late again!

 We've discussed before the fact that there are different title cards in movies and the trailers for them! I'm pretty sure this is a good example, because I've never seen this "Mothra" title card before! Wow!

 Speaking of "Mothra," how about this metamorphosis?

'Creature Killer,' can't get much more ominous than that!

And not Monty Python!

So in theory, everything should stop right here, cause it's over, right?!

 We sure as Hell better hope so!

 This one really gets to me, like ill-boding is so NOT ominous!

Aw, Sheeit!!

 I seriously hope this isn't one of the worst typos ever, and they actually didn't mean Laser ray gun! (Read the comments for updated information!)

Go ahead! Take the plunge!

 
Not screwing around here, we're talking 'Absolute Realism," and if you don't think so, then go and look it up!

Okay, well that's pretty much the end of the story, because there's not much to look forward to after that! We're screwed!! Why would you even want to see this film because when they say "The End," they mean it!!

8 comments:

TomR said...

Just 'cause I'm a pedantic SOB; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maser

They just wanted be hipper than a mere Laser, I guess.

By the way; love your blog, have visited almost every day for years now.

Keep up the great work!

EEGAH!! said...

Well, if I wasn't so damn lazy I could have looked it up for myself, but that wouldn't have been as much fun, so thanx Tom, Glad you like to come here and hang out with us!

TABONGA! said...

I'm going with TUMULTUOUS!.. Damn thing has four U's in it... I also like FROM HELL IT COMES, obviously. I like this kind of post, it's fun like Tabonga! Laffs in its own way!

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for the wonderfully ILL-BODING blog post! I'm scared to death with anticipatory dread now! Have a nice day!

EEGAH!! said...

You is welcome Anony. I hope it doesn't cause anybody to have nightmares! I even scared myself!

KD said...

That was me, having a hard time posting in last night.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Sydney, Australia. My physics background can be used on this blog at long last! MASERs used microwaves whereas LASERs used coherent beams of light.

regards,

Paul

EEGAH!! said...

Hey Paul, it's more than an honor to know that you're that damn smart and still read this blog! You might need to seek help!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??