Saturday, August 20, 2016

25 GOOD REASONS TO WATCH OLDE MOVIES Part 05

Welcome to another Saturday Night Special in The Dungeon!
It's getting a little more difficult, but as you're about to see, there's still a lot of talent out there!
Part 05 gets me up to 125, it should be interesting to see if I can make it to 200!
It might take a while, but I think I can!

# 101 - Andree Melly - "The Brides Of Dracula" "The Horror Of It All"

#102 - Ann Margaret - "Murderer's Row" "Tommy"

#103 - Anna Karina - "Alphaville"

#104 - Annabella Incontrera - "Goliath And TheVampires" "The Ambushers" 

#105 - Anne Gwynne - "House Of Frankenstein" "Dick Tracy Meets Gruesome" "Teenage Monster"

#106 - Maura Monti - The third member of the Mexican trilogy of beauty with Lorena Velzaquez and Elizabeth Campbell!

#107 - Anouska Hempel - "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" "Scars Of Dracula"

#108 - Debra Paget - "From Earth To The Moon" "Tales Of Terror"

#109 - Diane Varsi - "Wild In The Streets" "Killers Three"

#110 - Gaia Germani - "Hercules In The Haunted World" "Castle Of The Living Dead"

#111 - Hazel Court - "Devil Girl From Mars" "The Curse Of Frankenstein"

#112 - Jane Fonda - "Barbarella"

#113 - Judy Geeson - "Berserk" "It Happened At Nightmare Inn"

 #114 - Juliet Prowse - "G.I. Blues" "Who Killed Teddy Bear"

#115 - June Cunningham - "Horrors Of The Black Museum"

#116 - June Kenney - "Teenage Doll" "Attack Of The Puppet People" "The Spider"

#117 - June Wilkinson - "Macumba Love" "Frankenstein's Great Aunt Tillie"

#118 - Kim Novak - "Vertigo"


#119 - Lois Collier -  "Weird Woman" "Cobra Woman" "Jungle Woman"

#120 - Mabel Karr - "The Diabolical Dr. Z"

#121 - Madeline Smith - "Taste The Blood Of Dracula" "Theatre Of Blood" "Live And Let Die"


#122 - Nancy Kovack - "Jason And The Argonauts" "The Silencers" "Star Trek"


#123 - Sydne Rome - "Some Girls Do" "Just A Gigolo"

#124 - Veruschka - "Blow-Up" "The Bride"


#125 - Ziva Rodann - "Pharoah's Curse" "Macumba Love"
So there you have it! What would four decades of movies have been without them? Pretty boring, I'd say!

6 comments:

zillagord said...

Where's Joy Bang???

EEGAH!! said...

Didn't I say I wasn't done yet? I'm sure Joy will be in there with Buttermilk by Part 45 or 46!

Grant said...

Speaking of "Joys," has Joy Harmon been on one of these lists yet?

EEGAH!! said...

There's been a quite a few Ann's and Junes, but without actually going back and checking, I think the only joy we've had doing this so far was Joi Lansing! Suggestions from anybody but Zillagord are always joyfully accepted!

Grant said...

Even though I don't know her from COUNTLESS things, I'm embarrassed I didn't quite recognize Diana Varsi, since one photo shows her as "Sally Le Roy" in WILD IN THE STREETS, and I've always been very attached to that movie. But she has a very serious look in that photo instead of Sally's spaced-out look, so that's my only excuse.

EEGAH!! said...

Not your fault Grant! The pictures I've been putting up are just random shots, and don't match the random film titles I say they are in. It would probably make more sense that way though!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??