Saturday, June 4, 2022

DEEP IN THE FOREST (2022)

Jeremy Dylan Lanni's new film "Deep In The Forest" is now out and streaming almost everywhere. Here's a place that will lead you to all the different streaming services. I watched it on Amazon Prime for $3.99, and it's hard to beat a deal like that!

"Deep In The Forest" is a thinking person's film, so if thinking makes your head hurt, you might just want to watch some reality TV shows instead!

This is going to be brief, because if I were to tell you anything about this film, I'd have to tell you everything, and that just ain't gonna happen, because you need to find out for yourself.
If you want to know the particulars about any of the people involved, then go to the movie's IMDB page.

Life's a game and every decision you make can be a gamble. Big or small, try to make the right choices in your life!
That's all I have to say!

5 comments:

Realm Of Retro said...

Disaster Movie that practically mocks America's post-2016 turmoil.

I wouldn't show this POS to a dead man!
IMDB description:
" each of the group members is forced to ask the old Lefty question, Which side are you on?"

The old Lefty Question? What kind of crap is that?
THAT is in the official IMDB descripiton?
I'm surprised no one has flagged that.
Out of 147 votes it scores a pathetic 3.0 out of 10

The producer who has been promoted on this page before
must be a special kind of s.o.b. to attempt to capitalize
on this political nightmare the world has endured since 2016.

Look at the wiseguy smirk on his face:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2298187/?ref_=tt_cl_dr_1
It screams "please belt me".
Does this guy tell jokes at funerals too?

Success will elude this pathetic POS of a production.
It is like hearing someone laughing while your house burns.
I hate it.

Only 4 IMDB reviews so far, practically all give
scores of 1/10 or 3/10.

Deep In The Forest: FAIL...crashes in flames.
I feel sorry for the actors. I think.

I tried biting my tongue last time this guy was posted
but I can't this time around because it's political & I have a
funny tendency to go full Chernobyl on some things.



I still like your page though. It is cool.

EEGAH!! said...

I'm pretty sure Jean Renoir told jokes at funerals too.

EEGAH!! said...

RoR, after re-reading your comment a couple of times, I've come to the conclusion that you obviously have not seen this movie. Jeremy Lanni is my friend, and the only criticism you are offering is that you don't like the look on his face. "The old Lefty Question" quote is the words of an anonymous author, not the maker of this film. Twice you call the film a POS and you call the Producer an SOB. Do you have any idea how almost impossible it is to make and get an independent film distributed? I don't understand where all this vitriol is coming from. This is not a movie about politics, this is a movie about people and how they act and react under pressure.

Edward said...

If you allow promotional comments, our latest zero-budget science fiction comedy is 13 MYSTERIES. It's filmed in black and white (of course!), in Bronson Canyon (of course!), and features cool actors like Teddy Quinn from THE GHOST AND MR. CHICKEN (1966) and 4 FOR TEXAS (1963). Viewable at vimeo.com/vorvip

EEGAH!! said...

Hell Yeah, as it just so happens, I was looking for something to watch!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??