Saturday, July 7, 2018

ROCK 'N' ROLL NIGHTMARE - THOR - "Arch Angel" (1987)

The Prom is over, and now it's time for drunken madness and the "Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare" to begin! 
Welcome to The Dungeon, Let's rock!

The sad thing is that this is probably one of the best movies I've seen in awhile!

Get it straight right away, and you won't need to know much more! This is a movie about a Canadian Heavy Metal dude known as THOR! His complete name is Jon Mikal Thor!

If I remember right, there was a story, but does it really matter? 
We're talkin' about THOR here!

This is the place where I would put up a soundclip in the old days, but just go do a YouTube search for Thor or "Rock'N' Roll Nightmare" and I'm sure you'll find something unbeliebvable!

So let's get this death match started! 
It's Thor vs. The Devil!
Place your bets at the window!

For being from such a hot spot, the Devil is actually pretty cool!

But... Is all that evilness enough to put up with the likes of THOR?

THOR and I both say Hell no! Go back where you belong!

"Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare" is 83 minutes long! I was lucky to see a version that had been edited down to 34 minutes! This is an issue I talk about all the time! At 34 minutes, "Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare" kills it, but at 83 minutes, it would be a suckfest!

Do you really think The Devil has even a remote chance against THOR?

Am I the only one in the world that notices how much THOR looks like Farrah Fawcett?

Eat shit and die Beelzebub, you offal sumbitch!!

In an effort to get more viewers, "Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare" was also released  in the UK as "The Edge Of Hell!" I'm not sure it worked!

No comments:

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??