Wednesday, November 28, 2012

PERCHÉ QUELLE STRANE GOCCE DI SANGUE SUL CORPO DI JENNIFER? - Bruno Nicolai - "Ptttt!!!" (1972)

I've had a rough last couple of months, two funerals, a two day stay in the hospital, and a case of food poisoning, so I haven't been in the mood for any bullshit lately, so it doesn't happen very often, but I quit watching this movie after 20 minutes, put it back in it's little red envelope and sent it back where it came from! Ciao baby!!

"The Case Of The Bloody Iris" really pushed my buttons! I didn't even use to like Giallo movies, but then I discovered that many of them are very well written and can be cinematographically quite stunning, and maybe I didn't give this one enough time, but what I saw was stupid and hollow, and the voiceover work sounded like a bad Power Rangers episode! The only reason I wanted to see it was because Edwige Fenech was in it, but that was hardly enough! The high point was the music by Bruno Nicolai, but I don't think it's even some of his better work!

As always, I'm absolutely sure this is someone's favourite movie, but if you'd like, you can call me to find out if I care! Here's your early X-mas present, I didn't waste a lot of your time telling you how great this movie is, because this time there wasn't always room for Giallo!

2 comments:

Prof. Grewbeard said...

i don't usually say this, but LOL!, as the kids say nowadays...

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

Me too! Thanx buddy! Hope yer world is rockin'!!!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??