Friday, December 15, 2017

SOME SANTO MEXICAN LOBBY CARD STOCKING STUFFERS

Well, I was trying to make some Tabonga Chuckles, but, Photoshop was totally screwing with me and I don't have time to try and figure out what's wrong, so, here's my Plan 9 for today's post!.. That's right, Santo and some of the many villains he clobbered throughout the years!

In SANTO CONTRA EL ESTRANGULADOR, our hero battles an insane strangler that's after his friends. What's up with those musical notes on the poster? Well, watch the flick and find out!

SANTO CONTRA LAS MUJERES VAMPIRO has a professor recruiting Santo to protect his daughter from vampires intent on kidnapping her and marrying her to the devil!

In SANTO Y BLUE DEMON CONTRA DRACULA Y EL HOMBRE LOBO, our heroes tangle with good old Dracula and his wolfman backup, lots of insane fun here!

SANTO CONTRA LA HIJA DE FRANKESTEIN is another wild movie, a mad female scientist needs Santo's blood for a youth serum, and she has Frankenstein's reliable monster to help her get it!

In SANTO Y BLUE DEMON CONTRA LOS MONSTRUOS, our wrestling buddies battle a mad doctor and his army of reanimated monsters, in order to save the world from the madman's insane invasion... I love it, my best monster pal, OOK!, is there on the right side of the poster!

Our hero is back in SANTO EN LA VENGANZA DE LAS MUJERES VAMPIRO for another 12 rounds of brutal action as he once again kicks ass and takes no vampire names!

It's even more vampires in SANTO EN EL TESORO DRACULA. This time, Santo invents a time machine (what the Hell!) and uses it to find the hidden location of Drácula's treasure, and must hunt down the bloody vampire and stomp him a goodern!

Love this poster for SANTO EN EL HOTEL DE LA MUERTE!.. Of course, there's mystery, murder and suspense in the creepy old Hotel Of Death! Oh, and hot chicks in their see-thru nighties!

Wolf (NEUTRON) Ruvinskis also stars as the head Martian in SANTO EN LA INVASION DE LOS MARCIANOS. You got it, the Martians come to Earth to try and take it over, Santo foils them!

Our last card is for SANTO CONTRA LOS ZOMBIES. This time, Santo battles an evil scientist who has created a race of zombies to take over Mexico! Tune in again tomorrow for more wild 'n' weird Dungeon X-Mas Cargo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card from SANTO EN EL TESORO DRACULA, with the hole-in-the-wall and the spiral thingy inside, looks like a way cool time machine! Like a low-budget version of THE TIME TUNNEL from the '60s TV series of that name. Hm, I think I'll start building one this weekend! See you in the sixties, guys! I ain't never comin' back! ;)

EEGAH!! said...

Wow! That made me realize that there are at least five Santo flicks, and most likely more, we haven't done yet! Just maybe there is no way out of this maze!

KD said...

And someday I'll actually get to see SILVER ANGEL VS. THE DEATH ZOMBIES!

KD said...

Finally got to see SILVER ANGEL VS. THE DEATH ZOMBIES! Got to say, I had a blast watching it, and my life will never be the same again! What a cool, fun flick!!! THANX! for making it possible for me to see it, EEGAH!!! :D

Hey folks, TABONGA and EEGAH make some hella entertaining films! Methinks they need to make more, even if it's only shorty-short films...! :)

Attention, Dungeon Dudes! Color me inspired! (Okay, rambling spiel coming!)

Now, most likely I won't have as large a cast as you've got (I'm guessing twenty-some people in each film!?), but hopefully I can try to capture at least a tiny smidgen of the crazy insane fun that you guys did! I can think of only one other modern filmmaker who came close to what you've done with SILVER ANGEL and THE CREEP! As we all know, you don't need $150,000,000 to make an entertaining flick, heck, I tell folks my filmmaking plan is to one day make a one-hour film as a "love letter" to the old films I love! So perhaps...that "one day" may actually be sooner rather than later! Fingers crossed!

THANKS, EEGAH!! and TABONGA! YOU GUYS ROCK! ROCK! ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK!

EEGAH!! said...

Thanks a million for the great comment KD. It's nice to know that somebody appreciates our meager efforts! Best of luck with all your projects! We'll be looking forward to seeing whatever you do!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??