Saturday, February 25, 2017

FIVE MOVIE TRAILERS From Five Of Our Favourite 50's Films

I've been trying to come up with something different for a change, and I didn't really have any ideas, until I accidentally stumbled onto this plethora of movie trailers at the Internet Archive! I've never wanted to do a bunch of videos on this blog, but when trailers for some of our favourite 50's movies dropped right into my lap, what else could I possibly do! So welcome to the Saturday Night Special Trailer Trash edition of life in The Dungeon! Let's get this show rolling!!

First up, from 1959, is one of THE best movies ever made:
"A BUCKET OF BLOOD"

Second up, also from 1959 (It was a very good year) is the Bernie Kowalski monsterpiece:
"ATTACK OF THE GIANT LEECHES"

The third movie goes back a little further to 1955, and is titled simply:
"TARANTULA"

Number four takes us back to 1959 and the Roger Corman classic:
"THE WASP WOMAN"
 
And last, but by no means least, from 1958, number five is the utterly fantastic:
"THE BLOB"

2 comments:

Grant said...

I definitely agree about BUCKET OF BLOOD.

EEGAH!! said...

Thanx Grant! Yep, it's one of the best, in fact I think I need to go watch it again myself real soon!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??